Are you grieving the loss of a relationship from a breakup, divorce or death?
Perhaps you struggle with the effects of trauma or a painful childhood.
Are your thoughts filled with worry, anxiety, sadness or overwhelm?
Do you overeat or binge on food or alcohol and later feel guilty?
Maybe you are carrying too much, and want to find balance and joy again.
I can help you with…
- major life transitions
- grief and loss of a loved one
- breakups, separations and divorce
- trauma and a painful childhood
- anxiety, panic and depression
- overeating and binge-eating
- body image and self-esteem
- unrealistic expectations and perfectionism
- increased self-care and self-love
Most of us weren’t fully-prepared for life’s unexpected challenges and pain. I understand that. I’ll provide you with attentive listening, thoughtful questioning, support, and useful tools to help you through this tough time, and begin anew.
You can reach me at 909-260-2736, email me, or complete the form below. I return calls and emails ASAP, and usually within 24 hours. I can answer questions you may have, or set an appointment to get started. For questions about fees and insurance, check out my Questions page.